Are you on a lookout for a quick mid-night snack recipe to accompany you and your messed-up sleep schedule? Or perhaps a snack to make during those short Netflix breaks?
Say no more because we are here for your rescue! Here is a super easy and super delicious 5 minutes Mac & Cheese recipe!
So put on your chef hats and let’s get started.
½ cup Macaroni
1 teaspoon Milk
Salt and Pepper
¼ cup Cheese (Any)
1/2 cup water (120 mL)
- Take a mug (any big cup) and add macaroni in it.
- Fill the cup till there is enough water to dip the macaroni.
- Place the mug in the microwave and heat the macaroni for 2 minutes. Remember to place a microwave-friendly plate under the mug before heating because the water might spill out while the mug is still in the microwave.
- Once the macaroni is boiled and soft, drain out the excess water from the mug.
- Now, add a tsp milk and grated cheese along with some salt and pepper for taste.
- Mix well.
- Heat the mug for 10-20 seconds in the microwave,
Voila, your 5 minutes Mac & Cheese is ready!
Image Source- tasty.co