Advitya 2020, The Annual TechFest of IIT Ropar, we aim to explore this realm of human prowess that holds potential beyond limits. Join us in our endeavour, as you explore a spectacle of innovation spanning across 525 acres in the lap of the mighty Satluj, from 7th-9th FEBRUARY, 2020.
Previously having hosted a plethora of events such as the Competitive Events, Lectures, Workshops, Startup Conclave, Pro Shows this year, Advitya promises to be more enticing than ever,with around Rs. 10 LACS to be won in 50+ competitive events that encompass all domains: CODING, ROBOTICS, AEROMODELLING, ASTRONOMY, QUIZZING, DESIGNING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, FINANCE, SOFTWARE, AUTOMOTIVE, PHOTOGRAPHY, EDITING, DEPARTMENTAL and a lot more.
Registration Link: www.advitiya.in/events Last day to Register online is 25th January 2020.
- AEROMODELLING : (Prizes Worth: 130K)
- Hover Rumble
- Project Sushen
- Sky Hawk
- Virtual Flying
- ASTRONOMY: (Prizes Worth: 50K )
- Astro Bingo
- Case Study
- Astro Quiz
- Telescope fabrication
- AUTOMOTIVE: (Prizes Worth: 117K )
- Off Road Asphalt
- Designing : (Prizes Worth: 80K )
- CODING: (Prizes Worth: 110K )
- Competitive Coding
- Software Hackathon
- ROBOTICS : (Prizes Worth: 161K )
- Fury Road
- Robo Soccer
- QUIZZING: (Prizes Worth: 58K )
- Scitech Quiz
- Brain Waves
- Business Quiz
- DEPARTMENTAL EVENTS:(Prizes Worth: 77.5K )
- Circuitronics (electrical department)
- Knotty Machines (mechanical department)
- Bridge Making (mechanical department)
- Green Buildings (civil department)
- Chemical Hackathon (chemical department)
- GAMING: (Prizes Worth: 82K )
- PHOTO EDITING: (Prizes Worth: 33.5K )
- Art Of Photoshop
- PIC Of The Day
- Design Marathon
- FINANCE: (Prizes Worth: 10K )
- Stock Stalkers
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: (Prizes Worth: 30K )
- News Up
Registration Fees: After paying a participation fees of Rs. 400 participant can participate in any number of events from above mentioned 12 genre.
Model United Nation (MUN)
STARTUP CONCLAVE consists of Startup Boot Camp, Idea Pitching for early stage funding of upto 20 Lacs, Talks and much more.
IIT’s are known as the breeding grounds for the foremost technologies in the world, and Advitya has a devoted section for showcasing some of the most advanced projects by researchers at IIT Ropar and CSIR-CSIO.
Advitya 2020 is emblazoned with India’s first Humanoid Robot Show, a Laser Light Show, a spectacle of mentalism and a stand-up performance, ensuring 3 complete days of grandeur, inspiration, awe and humour . Need we say more?
Skill development workshops at IIT Ropar during Advitiya (7-9 February 2020)
Registration Link: www.advitiya.in/workshop Last day to Register online is 25th January 2020.
One Day Workshop
- Personality Development and Placement Preparation
Two Days Workshops
- Social Media Marketing SEO
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Android App Development
- Robotics and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
- Automobile Mechanics and IC Engines
Thursday, 6th February
- RAJAGOPALA CHIDAMBARAM : Ex-Director of BARC, Ex Principal Scientific Advisor to Govt. of India, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission during Pokhran-II Tests, Involved in Pokhran-I
Friday, 7th February
- NAVAKANTA BHAT : Chairperson, Center for Nanoscience and Engineering, IISc Bangalore, Infosys Prize Laureate 2018
Saturday, 8th February
- SHANKAR VENUGOPAL : Vice President, Mahindra & Mahindra, Innovation Coach
- RAKESH MALHOTRA : Founder SAR Group, Luminous, Livpure, Livguard, Ncubate Capital, Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
Sunday, 9th February
- HARINDER SIKKA : Group Director, Strategy, Piramal Group, Author and Film Producer, Author of Calling Sehmat (Adapted for Raazi)
- K RADHAKRISHNAN : Padma Bhushan awardee and former Chairman of ISRO
- Poetry Night
- Comedy Night
- Magic and Mentalism Show
- Lazer Show
- EDM Night
Get a comfortable accommodation for 3 nights by paying a nominal fee of Rs. 400.
HOW TO REACH:
IIT Ropar Main Campus (https://goo.gl/maps/1Bw6Dc5krSE2). IIT Ropar main campus is around 6-7 Km from Ropar (Roopnagar) railway or bus station. You can reach the main campus from Ropar bus or railway station in either one of the following ways:
- Arrive at IIT Ropar transit campus of IIT Ropar, at a walkable distance from Railway Station/ Old Bus Stand and catch an institute bus to the main campus. Bus timings are provided in the attached file.
- Hire an auto to main campus. An auto may charge approximately Rs. 150 for commutation from Bus/railway station to the main campus.
Ashish Bedi – 8619174962
Abhinash – 8001481473