Dance For Kindness, an initiative of Life Vest Inside is all set with its eighth edition and happening for the fifth time in New Delhi. Dance For Kindness is a worldwide event which is organized to celebrate World Kindness Day which falls every year in November. The event is celebrated all over the world. Last year it took place in over 120 cities, spread across 50 countries with over 20,000 participants taking place in the form of Freezmob and Flashmob.
Those In Need and Kind Beings have come together to present Dance For Kindness New Delhi 2019 in collaboration with World Animal Protection, which is an international animal welfare charity, working towards ending animal suffering and cruelty around the world.
Delhi is getting ready for Dance For Kindness and this year 1500+ participants around the city will be dancing to raise their voice and requesting people around the country to show kindness towards animals as every year millions of animals suffered different kinds of cruelty.
“World Animal Protection is proud to be associated with the Dance for Kindness initiative. Together we can move the world to protect animals. World Animal Protection wants to end animal suffering and ensure a better quality of life for animals. We urge people to be mindful of animal cruelty and take the pledge never to contribute in any cruel practices” said Gajender K Sharma, Country Director, World Animal Protection India.
Delhi will be dancing on this 17th of November to apprise everyone to expand their circle of compassion and include animals through a fabulous eye catching flashmob and a freezemob!
The event will include:
- Freezmob and flashmob performance of 1500+ participants delivering a message of Kindness and to stop cruelty towards animals, showing different freezmob positions and dance steps.
- Human chain formation to showcase the unity that we can have to be Kind.
- Performaces by different dance groups.
Show your support and join for this worldwide event to experience the fun that you don’t want to miss and spread the message of kindness and be the voice of the voiceless.
How to Show Your Support!
- Register to Dance: Stop believing in the notion of being a perfect dancer. Forget about being perfect and join us to dance for a cause. Click HERE and get involved.
- Join event page: Join the New Delhi Facebook event page and spread the word to as many people as you can, Click HERE
- SPREAD THE WORD: Use #DFK2019, #IsThisALife? and #DanceforKindness to post about the event, HERE are a great way to get the word out. You can also invite others to the Dance for Kindness Event Page on Facebook.
Become a part of the exciting Freezmob and Flashmob along with 1500+ people coming from different walks of life to dance for a single cause that is KINDNESS! Kindness for those who can’t speak for themselves.
Imagine, dancing on the same day with people all over the world, to the same song and same dance, in celebration of kindness and the power we all have to make a difference!
Date: Sunday, 17th November 2018
Time: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Venue: Pacific Mall, Tagore Garden, New Delhi