Take a Photocopy of all the documents listed below.On the photocopy of each document, the applicant must sign and write “self-attested”.Scan all these self-attested copies and keep them saved on the device on which you’ll fill the online registration form.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Self -Attested Class X certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth.
- Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded).
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India. https://ncbc.nic.in
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019 or later.
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates, if applying under these categories.
Download the DU Express Android Application right away to stay updated 24×7 with all the news of DU Admissions 2019.The application also gives internship updates and the option to book accommodation near your college by clicking here | The app will be released on IOS soon.