After the announcement of CBSE class 12th results, admission season at Delhi University has started in full swing. St. Stephens College has released the date for the registration process of the undergraduate courses which includes the application, prospectus and residence form which will be available from 6th May.
The college offers a number of Undergraduate programs which includes BA (Cons) in Economics, English, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, BA Programme with multiple subject combination within humanities in the course, B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry with multiple combination of subjects within science.
The admission process into the college is not completely based on merit.Class 12th score occupies 85% weightage and the remaining 15% weightage is divided into 5% for written exam and 10% for personal interview and this procedure is applicable for all the BA(Hons), BA. Programme, and B.Sc(Hons) Mathematics courses. However for B.Sc. (Honours) courses except Mathematics, 85% weightage is allotted to merit and remaining 15% weightage is given to the personal interview.
The students are advised to fill the admission form on the Delhi University portal and pay the registration fee to obtain a university 9-digit number, without which students won’t be able to register on the college portal.