DU has recently issued a press release to inform all students that registrations for admissions through an entrance in all UG, PG, M.Phil/PhD courses will close on 31st July 2020. However, registrations for admissions on the basis of merit will shut on 31st August 2020.
Details for admission through ECA category were also present and were as follows:
• All fourteen categories of last year have been included under admissions through ECA Category for UG courses. These include Dance, Theatre, Creative Writing (Hindi and English), Music (vocal, instrumental western and Indian), Divinity, Yoga, Nss, Ncc, Quiz, Fine arts, Digital Media and Debate.
•Admissions under ECA category will be done on the basis of merit/ certificates.
• Applicants will be allowed to register for ECA from 1st August till 31st August.
• Whenever possible, a thorough investigation of certificates will be done for students admitted through the ECA category.
• Thorough detail for marking of merit has also been mentioned.
• Students will also be allowed to edit/ correct their registration forms and upload certificates without charging extra fees.
•Applicants will be allowed to edit/ replace/ update important documents like caste certificate, mark sheet etc.
•Editing will NOT be allowed in
registered Email id
courses chosen for entrance test
entrance test center chosen
• Only applicants who had registered on the admission portal till the last date of registrations as mentioned by DU will be allowed to make these changes to their forms.
• Candidates are advised against filling up of multiple registration forms.
• Dates allowed for editing will be announced somewhere around late August to early September.
• Students are advised to check the DU website regularly.