DU has released the third cut-off list for UG admissions 2021 today. The first colleges to reveal the third cut-offs are Jesus and Mary College, College of Vocational Studies, and Maharaja Agrasen College.
Read further for details.
Third Cut-off List Released
Across all DU colleges, admissions to most courses for open category students have been closed. The university has announced the unified cut-off lists for Arts and Commerce, Science, and B.A. programmes for all colleges. Now, admission will be granted based on the third cut-off list from October 18 to October 21. In the second cut-off list, cut-offs dropped by 0.25 to 1.25 percentage points in several courses, and cut-offs may decrease even more in the third list.
Admission to B.A. (Hons) Economics at Gargi College has reopened for the 3rd cut-off list. For the same, the third cut-off is 98.50 percent.
Hansraj College- Science courses
For B.Sc. (Hons) Botany, Hansraj College’s cut-off score in the third list is 95.66 percent. Furthermore, admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry requires a minimum score of 97.66 percent. Except for Computer Science, all programmes in the sciences are now closed to new applicants.
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
The third list for unreserved category students at Lady Shri Ram College (LSR) has been closed for admission to B.A. (Hons) Hindi and Philosophy programmes. The cut-off for B.A. (Hons) Economics is now 99 percent, down from 99.50 percent in the previous list. The cut-off for B.A. (Hons) English against the 3rd cut-off is 98.75 percent (98.50 percent in the 2nd list). Also, the cut-off for B.Com. (Hons) is 98.75 percent (99.50 percent in the 2nd list).
In the third list, the Ramjas College cut-off has fallen by 0.50 percent to 1 percentage point. The latest cut-offs for statistics, chemistry, and mathematics are thus 98.25 percent, 96.66 percent, and 98 percent respectively.
Online Admission Procedure at DU
1. Check the DU third cut-off list for 2021 and then choose the colleges that are right for you based on your scores.
2) Go to the affiliated college’s website and choose a course that interests you.
3) On the homepage, find the ‘Registration’ link and click on it.
4) Submit the required information.
5) After filling the form, attach the necessary documentation.
6) Then, make the required payments and submit your admission application.
7) Finally, print the submitted application form if required for future reference.