The University of Delhi has released the tentative datesheet for semester exams of various UG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, etc for the second and third-year students.
Exams for Part-II (IV Semester) students along with Ex-students, Essential Repeaters and improvement cases of Part-I (IInd Semester) for most courses will begin on 18th May 2021. The examinations will conclude on 6th June 2021. For admissions of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 exams for most courses will commence from 15th May.
The notice released on DU’s website says that exams will be held “In Open Book Examinations (OBE) mode as a special measure for Academic session 2020-21 in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.”
The duration for examination is three hours only and one hour can be taken in addition to three hours for downloading question papers and scanning, uploading answer sheets. The Total duration shall be Four (04) hours. For the PWD students, the total duration shall be six (06) hours.
All information related to datesheet like modification, updation etc. shall only be notified on the official website of the University of Delhi i.e. www.du.ac.in
In case of any discrepancy in the date-sheet, the students can send a mail to the given email id i.e. email@example.com latest by 15.04.2021 (5:00 p.m.)
Direct links to DU March 2021 UG Semester exam datesheets for Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) (Admission of 2019):
- B.A. (Hons) Semester- II/IV
- B. Com (Hons) Semester-II/IV
- B.Sc.(Honours), Semester-II/IV
- B.Sc.(Programme), Semester-II/IV
- B.Sc. Mathematical Sciences, Semester-II/IV
- B. Com, Semester (Regular & NCWEB ) II/IV
- B.A.(Programme) (Regular & NCWEB) Semester- II/IV
- Ability Enhancement (Regular & NCWEB) Semester- II
- B.A.(Hons)/B.Sc.(Hons)/B. Com (Hons) Semester-II/IV (Generic Elective)
Admissions of 2015,2016,2017 & 2018 can check for their datesheets here: http://exam.du.ac.in/datesheets.html
Also Read: “Result Awaited”: OBE 2.0