University of Delhi has officially started announcing the results of the May-June even semester examinations. The UG/PG result portal is open on the official website.
Candidates from even semesters (II, IV, VI) can check for their results on the official website. The results of only four postgraduate courses have been declared and posted on the portal as of now. For undergraduates and other postgraduate programmes, the results are expected to be announced within a week or two, covering a few courses at once. For candidates who want to check their results, they need to fill in their College Name, Exam Session, Date of Birth, and Exam Roll No. to obtain the result and print the score card.
The notice on the website clearly states that the candidates who were absent (AB) for the exam or whose result is awaited (RA) have to contact the Nodal Officer of their respective college to solve these issues.
Here is the direct link to check your results on the official portal.
Here is the link to check the list of declared results.
STEPS TO CHECK RESULTS ON THE WEBSITE –
- Visit the official website of the university du.ac.in.
- Go to “Latest” at the DU section and opt for “EXAMS AND RESULTS.”
- Click on the following link – “Results of U.G. and P.G. Programs for session May-June 2021”
- An untitled window will open up. To check if the result for your course has been declared, click on “List of Declared Results” on the same untitled page and check for your course first.
- If the result for your course has been declared, go to “Statement of Marks” and fill in the required details and click on “Print” to view the scorecard/marksheet.
- Download and print a copy.
Furthermore, for any query related to results, students are advised to contact window no. 7 of examination branch North Campus on any working day between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All the best for your results. This shall pass too.