While the University of Delhi follows a set process of admission, St. Stephen’s College is known to have a process of its own. Once the applicant clears the cut-off and gets their applications in order, they have to appear for one last round of interviews. After releasing its first cut-off list for admission to various undergraduate courses on 15th September 2020, St. Stephen’s College has now released the schedule for the interviews of undergraduate applicants. These interviews will begin from 28th September and will go on till 27th October. Here are the important dates and guidelines as mentioned on the college’s website.
ALSO READ: DU Admissions 2020 UG/PG Admission Schedule
|Course||Dates of Interviews||Availability of Interview Call letter||Grievances will be entertained ONLY up to the following days for the corresponding courses|
|BA (Honors) Philosophy||Sept. 28 and 29||Sept. 26||Sept. 28|
|BA (Honors) Sanskrit||Sept. 28 and 29||Sept. 26||Sept. 28|
|BA (Honors) Mathematics||Sept. 28 to Oct. 8||Sept. 26||Oct. 6|
|BA (Honors) English||Sept. 30 to Oct. 7||Sept. 28||Oct. 6|
|BA (Honors) History||Sept. 30 to Oct. 12||Sept. 28||Oct. 9|
|BA (Honors) Economics||Oct. 8 to Oct. 15||Oct. 5||Oct. 14|
|B.Sc. Programme (with Chemistry)||Oct. 9 to Oct. 13||Oct. 6||Oct. 10|
|B.Sc. Programme (with Computer Science)||Oct. 13 to Oct. 16||Oct. 9||Oct. 15|
|B.Sc. Chemistry||Oct. 16 to Oct. 24||Oct. 12||Oct. 24|
|BA Programme||Oct. 16 to Oct. 27||Oct. 12||Oct. 24|
|B.Sc. Physics||Oct. 17 to Oct. 27||Oct. 13||Oct. 24|
GUIDELINES TO KEEP IN MIND
- All applicants are expected to observe the schedule displayed above very carefully.
- Applicants who fall within the cut off and whose applications are in order can view and print the interview call letter by logging in to the College admissions portal HERE using their unique user id and login credentials.
- Applicants who fall within the cut off and who are unable to view and/or print the interview call letter indicating the date and time of the scheduled interview are requested to use this LINK FOR QUERIES AND GRIEVANCES to enter details of their query and upload necessary documents (if required in PDF format only).
- The College will not entertain any requests outside the day indicated for the respective course for reporting grievances/queries.
- Further instructions for applicants will be available along with the interview call letter.
- The list of selected candidates for each course will be announced after the University of Delhi announces its first cut off. Thereafter, the list of applicants selected for admissions will be announced after the completion of interviews for each discipline.
- Those whose names appear on the list of applicants selected for admissions will be given three days after the announcement of the list to complete necessary formalities and pay the fees.
- Those who fail to complete their admission formalities and pay their fees within three days of the announcement of the list of selected applicants will forfeit their claim to admission.
- The College reserves the right to deny admission to those who do not qualify as per the guidelines issued.