UPSC NDA 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 21st April 2019 for Phase I and 17th November 2019 for Phase II. Candidates will be able to fill up the application form from 9th January, 2019 for Phase I and from 7th August, 2019 for Phase II.¬†
NDA is a national entrance test conducted twice every year by UPSC. This test is conducted every year to recruit various candidates interested in joining the field of Army, Navy and Air force. Candidates have to clear the written test and SSB Interview Round to qualify the entrance test.¬†
Candidates can submit their NDA 2019 application form till 4th February, 2019 for NDA I and till 3rd September, 2019 for NDA II. The application fee of Rs.100 can be paid by the candidates through debit/credit card or SBI Bank Challan method. Reserved candidates are exempted from paying the fee.¬†
To fill the application form of NDA 2019, candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the link provided for ‚ÄòOnline Application for various exams of UPSC‚Äô.
- Now candidates have to go for the Part (I) registration.
- Read all the Instructions and fill the application form by entering personal, residential, educational and other details.
- Follow the instructions and note down your registration id.
- Now go for the Part (II) registration.
- Enter your login details and select the fee payment mode.
- Select the exam center as per your preference.
- Now upload your signature and photograph as per the mentioned specifications.
- Read the given instructions and then click on ‚ÄòI Agree‚Äô.
- Print the application form and keep it safely till the admission process.
Candidates must make sure that the details entered in the application form are correct. No correction facility will be provided by the authority later. Successfully registered candidates will able to download their admit cards one or two weeks before the commencement of exam.
NDA 2019 entrance test will be conducted through written test followed by Interview round. The written test will be of total 2.5 hours and of total 900 marks. The SSB Interview round will also be of total 900 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.33 marks for wrong answers.¬†